Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, December 07, 2007

Christmas Party

We have snow today. I knew it was a good thing to get out and get 6 miles in last night. I ran 4 days straight this week and put in 26 miles already. I am at my average and if I can get a small 4 miler this weekend in I will be headed back to where I like. It makes it hard though with snow season upon us but that just adds to the challenge.

A lot has been going on at my house. I think I told you a while ago we purchased a new TV, as in a large 52 inch one. Well here is what that caused us to do in the house. I had in 1986 designed an entertainment center that my father then built for me for that Christmas. It fit a 27 inch TV, VCR full Stereo and had drawers and doors on the bottom. That has been one of the best pieces of furniture in my home for 21 years. Well the new TV now won’t fit.

I talked to my dad and we did some measuring and guess what. All we had to do was remove 2 shelves and 1 divider from the TV compartment to the Stereo compartment and the new TV would fit that cabinet with like 2 inches to spare on each side and the top. It was like we made that cabinet to fit this. I took the cabinet to my dad’s last weekend and he modified it and I reinstalled in the other night with the new TV in our family room. It looks awesome. There was a plaque on it that read “Built by Dad for Christmas 1986.” They added a small plaque to the bottom that now reads “Modified Christmas 2007.”

Speaking of Christmas we now have our Tree in our house and the lights on it. The ornaments will go on this weekend I am sure. As for tonight I have my company Christmas Party. We all get one drink ticket per person for the party. I might need an extra so I am asking you all out there that read this to comment and convince Cubed (Dumber, Smarter) that he should give me his ticket. I know you can all come up with some great convincing ways for this to happen.

6 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

I think you should give your drink ticket to smarter because hes had a very stressful month. He needs the drinks to relax him.

4:07 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Smart, since Buggy did take you out water skiing a few times the least you could do is offer him your drink ticket. ;)

I hope you all have fun at the Christmas party!!!

Buggy, I have some questions regarding running. I've built up my jog/walk to 8 miles and do this a few times a week,then other days I average 4 to 6 miles and take a day or two off. My questions are in regard to be weight loss or lack of weight loss. Can we exchange emails so I don't have to go into this on your blog? I really could you some advice and encouragement from an experienced runner.

Thanks

7:21 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

If he gives up the drink ticket I won't post naked pics of Early on Craigs list with Smarters name under them.
We could title them Smart ass Hahaaaaaaaa.
Hope all is well.

11:06 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

OK I'll be nice then ;}

4:26 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Time to update...

4:29 PM  
Blogger Buggy B said...

Be nice? :)

Renee put in a comment here with your email and I will delete your comment and then send you an email to talk running. I would be glad to do that.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home