Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Cubed Moves SLOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I am back at work today. There is hardly anyone here at work with many people taking off days now for the holidays. As I mentioned I worked with a bunch of moves of people to new locations and desks here at work all last week. Today I have taken notice to a strange and slightly disturbing fact.

Cubed works here with me and I last week moved him to a desk that was previously occupied with an older gentleman. This older man used to walk slowly and almost drag his feet as he went up and down the stairs to his desk. Not that he was dreading the work but just the way he always moves. Well today I noticed that cubed is dragging his feet walking around kind of like that older gentleman. Is that desk draining? Is Cubed becoming an old slow moving man? I almost yelled at him this last time “pick it up you old duffer and do something even if it is wrong.” But then I thought it would be funnier to have him read this instead.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and you are looking forward to the New Year. I am curious as to any and all New Year’s Resolutions. Please share what yours are. Ney you should say Keep Running.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

I will keep that in mind for tomorrow and make sure I goose step it for you.

9:07 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Cubed is fine. Give him some time to recover, he's still in shock over raisin lady. You know how some pictures just stick in your mind? Especially the disturbing ones.
My resolution... Is to make no resolutions.

10:57 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

KEEP RUNNING!!! ;)

8:56 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

7:23 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Happy New Year Buggy!

10:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home