Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Buggy's Running Advice

My top 10 pieces of advice to a new runner. Here it is:
1) Keep Running
2) Run different speed and distances. Faster short ones and longer slow ones. Mix it up each week.
3) Keep asking for advice on running
4) Keep Running
5) Find a running group. Running with others is encouraging and motivating
6) Understand there will be days life and running sucks. Just do it anyway and get through the run even if you cut if short. That is fine just do it and it will make the next one better again.
7) Keep Running
8) Keep asking for advice on running
9) Read about running
10) And last but the best - Keep Running

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

Forest Gump had that problem ...he just kept on running.

9:00 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Thanks for the advice Buggy.

I have one to add:
stretch

I have the making of a charlie horse, I read the causes, treatment and prevention methods. Stretching is what I failed to do with the calves.

But I'm still jogging!

7:41 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Chips and dip are good and so is being pulled around in a little red wagon.
I would pass out by the time I hit the neighbors house two doors down. U2 are crazy.

10:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home