Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Angelic Buggy

This whole post is about how much of an angel I am.

Saturday night went to dinner with some great friends. These are the same friends that even Cubed knows from his church. We had drinks, then a great dinner with meat, and followed it up with more drinks and games at their house. At the end of the night finally got to bed around 2 am.

Got up and was at 8am service for church. It was my turn to play angel. That is what my daughter calls it when I am a Communion Assistant. In actuality it is the reality, I am an angel all the time. I got home and then went and helped a friend with her printer and gave her a monitor I had. Again a free bit of help and gift, and I am still an angel.

Around noon on Sunday then I went and met up with a group of people running. They were running with a gal that is celebrating her birthday today with a run. She is 30 today and is running 30 miles to celebrate. I joined the fun at mile 20 and finished the run with her. I told her stories, had her laughing, gave he small goals to run to the next corner and we will walk again etc, etc. At the end she was very pleased I ran with her and gave her the motivation. She seemed very happy I showed up and ran with her. She thanked me all along the way and I brought with me water, aspirin, and energy packets. Again I was an angel in disguise helping her reach her goal which she did her 30 miles.

I am about to head out to Basketball now. So I ran 11 miles and will go get in 2 hours of basketball. That should do me in and this Angelic Buggy is going to come home, shower, and die for the night. We will see if I live to see tomorrows work day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

A nice guy perhaps, but an angel I highly doubt. At least your daughter still sees you that way though.

10:03 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Wow, thrity miles!!!!

I'm lacing up my tennies and hoping I'll at least get four miles in.

I can't even imagine 30. I was snickering (understatement) at myself when my goal was to make it up to eight. Now that I achieved that I've lost my motivation and 3.75 miles kicked my ass really bad on Friday.

Help Buggy, I think I lost my motivation.

YOU BUGGY, ROCK!!! I'm impressed with your filled day yesterday!!!

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home