Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, December 17, 2007

Running Goals

I will also voice mine. I ran 1600 miles last year and only 1200 this year. If I continue to decrease my miles by 400 a year I should be able to retire in 2010 as the fat nerd that used to run. :) But for now here are the few goals I have.

1) (not to copy Cat) but to Break 20.30 or better in a 5K
2) Set maybe that PR at the Cherry Creek Sneak
3) To run the Bolder Boulder in 58:30 which is one of the slowest invite groups to the Colder Boulder in December.
4) To run the Colder Boulder and place in the top 3 for that invite heat.
5) To get to run the WWR again with awesome people and beat our time again.
6) Run the HTH faster this year then last year.
7) Maybe get a PR in another half marathon.
8) And the most important is to get to CONTINUE to run with some of the best group of runners, supporters and friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

What is a PR?

How long did it take you to really enjoy running? Last week I hated it.

I think my motivation is waning ;(

12:56 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

You can do it Buggy!

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home