Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Christmas has begun.

Today was Christmas with my parents. It is great to spend a day with my family and enjoy all of them. We had a full house with my parents, both my sisters and their families and my Grandma (Dad’s Mom) were there today. We took turns opening presents and the kids of course were going nuts having to wait their turn. Finally we just said go and they opened at their own pace.

My parents got me a couple items off my want list. One was an Extension ladder so I can get on my roof easier. The other is a repeat of a present I received last year, a year of paid garbage pickup. Yep you read that right. My parents paid my trash service for a year last year and they did it again this year. It is nice knowing as I put the trash out each week it is all paid for and that is one less bill I see each month.

The rest of us, sisters and kids all draw names. My brother in law had me this year. I have worn glasses for years. I recently went to contacts now I am able to wear real sunglasses. He bought me a pair of Maui Jim VERY NICE sun glasses. I can’t wait to try them out tomorrow.

We will celebrate Christmas day with my wife’s family. It will be much quieter day.

Cubed put out a great post for our Troops. Good job to him. I believe we have the best troops in the world out there keeping us safe. I can’t even imagine what it is like for some of them out there working to protect us like they do. I know I speak for myself here that I like my life here and it would not be possible if it wasn’t for them. So I would like to write my post to wish them all a SAFE and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Sounds as though Christmas is off to a great beginning.

I wish you and your family a wonderful holiday season!!!

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Buggy! Sounds like you got some nice gifts. Paying your trash bill for a year,what a great gift idea. We should all think more along those lines especially with everthing getting so much more expensive.
Pay a couple of months cable for a friend, or put some money on their account at the water or gas company. That's awesome!

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home