Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, January 05, 2008

Sister Update

My sister is coming home from the hosiptal today. Fact is as I am writing this she should be checking out.

I just finished my morning weekend run. Started the year with a 1/2 marathon of 13.1 mile run. I am a bit tired now but will recoup in a couple hours.

I ran it in my new running tights. This makes me wonder is it okay for me to be in running tights but no short shorts? Hey ney want some pictures of me as I play basketball in the league this Monday night. I wear the classic Basketball attire you mentioned. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

please no pictures thanks.

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could go for a pic of you in tights. Though I doubt any man could ever hold a candle to Tim Curry in tights - Now that was sexy! Last time we tried to put Early in tights the crotch came almost down to his knees.
Glad your sister is doing better.

8:56 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Yeah, I want pictures in the tights, the "classic basketball attire", and if you have a pair of overalls snap a picture with those on too. ;)

How come you have the "classic basketball attire"? Is this a retro team? Do you all have afros to wear as well? :), I'm cracking up please post pictures and make sure you have your afro ;)

6:55 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

And by the way what a great way to start the year off with a half marathon. I've been a flake and missed running for a whole week ;(

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home