Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, January 04, 2008

Sister Update

Sister is getting better. Her blood count was too low yesterday so they gave her 2 units of blood. With everything now the hope is for her to come home tomorrow. There is only 1 doctor in this state that will even do this surgery and at this point he is not ready for her to head home. Right now she has been in there 9 days. Thanks for all your support.

I am keeping the white 501’s. I am old enough to have already seen fads return and I am ready for this one. I am trying to find my really SHORT Corduroy OP shorts for this summer. Or maybe I should just buy them from here http://www.logo-it.net/corduroyshorts.htm

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Please let the short shorts fad for men never return.

It cracks me up and creeps me out at the same time to see old clips of basketball games.

7:59 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I got caught up in the short shorts and forgot to mention that I'm glad to hear your sister is getting better. Nine days i the hospital is too long ;(

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home