Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy NEW YEAR!!

First of all I would like to say Happy New Year to everyone. May 2008 it be a wonderful year and everyone has a safe and healthy year.

I am writing this as I am again trekking a little over an hour drive to see my sister. She has been in the hospital now since the 26th after having 6 hours of pelvic floor surgery. I was down seeing her Friday, then all day Sunday, Monday afternoon and now New Years day heading to see her again. She is fighting infections and pneumonia now and is very sick and in a lot of pain. I hate this drive but I have to go see and try to support my sister. She is on my mind of course a lot right now as I am worried for her. Please add her to your prayers as she tries to get well for 2008. I am of course supported by my wife as she is driving me down right now and allowing me the time to write this and work on my laptop.

We went to some friends last night to see in the New Year. Had dinner and then some games. I ended up playing some poker and in the end split the pot for the winnings. Over all I had a fun time there and enjoyed hanging with some new friends. The funny part is you had to come dressed up as a famous couple. We have Julie and Captain Stubbing, Pregnant Raggedy Ann and Andy, Mork and Mindy, and we went as Yin and Yang. I had to submit this picture as Cubed has actually seen me wear these jeans before. They are White 501’s from many years ago that I still have.

Enjoy the laugh and everyone again have a Safe and Happy New Year.



4 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

How I hate those jeans. I am against men wearing white jeans, can't explain I just am.

Let us know how your sister is doing, I will keep her in our prayers.

7:52 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

ok its now the THird of January and still no update on your sister. You are now officially worse the Smarter.

12:30 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I hope your sisters condition has improved? I will keep her in my prayers.

Cubed: You know what I am against men wearing bibs. I don't think men should wear overalls, even on the slopes.

3:52 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

pelvic floor surgery has to be terrible. I hope she gets better soon
PS
Don't throw away the 501's they're making a come back!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home