Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Sister in Pain

Ok thought I would write a bit while I sit here in the hospital with my sister. She was again in a lot of pain today. It is mostly the infection that is hurting. She is also very worn out and is sleeping a lot. Every so often she will be sleeping and then wake crying ouch in pain. Then she wakes I take a walk with her and then she sleeps again. Her husband had an overnight business trip to New York last night. My other sister stayed here with her. Tonight I am here till around 2 am till her husband gets back in from his flight home. She is again sleeping as I type and enter stuff on my pc for the next 4 hours. Trying to be a good brother.

A friend took a couple pictures of me today after running. How is that for a tease.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home