Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Windy

I did a run tonight of 8 miles. IT SUCKED. We have a storm coming in tonight and the wind out of the North was so cold. I and one gal ran for 2 miles into it and was freezing. We picked up a second gal at 2 miles and turned and ran with the wind for 6 miles. Then called my son and had him come pick us up and bring us back home. Took a hot shower and warmed back up. I hate winter.

This storm coming in fits too. I washed the cars last night. Time to get them dirty.

Take note here again since this seems to ba journal and timeline of things in life. My chest pain came back again last night. Went away today but returned after my run. I think I have a cracked rib or my son mentioned a separated rib??

Ohh and I wore the black tights tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Quit teasing us with the mention of your black running tights already and just post pictures of you in both the black and blue tights!!! ;)

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home