Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, January 11, 2008

Morning Update

Well the pain killer my sister took last night made her really sick. I spent the night walking the halls with her, rubbing her head and trying to help her get through the sickness. Her husband showed up at 2 am and started talking to the doctors and researching the drugs online and I kept walking my sister. I left at 3:30am for home got around 2.5 hours of sleep before coming into work. I am draggggginnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg............. oooopssss sorry fell asleep on keyboard.

1 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Awww, I'm hoping your sister gets better soon!!!

Psst, where is the picture you tease!!!

7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home