Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Getting Sick

Well the office I work at is fighting a huge BUG. Yep we have like 25% of the office out sick right now. My wife has been sick and fighting the BUG for almost 3 weeks also. WELL I bet you can almost guess what is happening next. YEP, I am fighting a cough, achy head, sore shoulders, congestion. BUT I AM FIGHTING IT.

I do not have time to get sick. I have to many clients needing me right now with work. I have as you have seen a truck that is broke and needing fixed. And the most important part is I have a dance to go to this Sunday. I will write about the dance afterwards.

Here is what I am doing to fight the BUG. I am washing my hands after I leave every persons desk at work. I am taking lots of vitamins. I am continuing to exercise with doing both 7 miles at lunch today and I got in 45 minutes of Basketball tonight. I think the sweat of exercising helps as I have never really gotten sick since I started running regularly. I am hoping this rule continues.

On a side note 1 HUGE gain lately is my again being on Ridiculous Chicks Blog Role. WOOOHOO. I read hers all the time and thus feel glad to be on her list. Also Thanks Ridiculous for the running support. I keep rooting for you to get running again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home