Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, January 21, 2008

Beards

I think some people are not sure how I cut my beard. The shape is supposed to be flames. I thought I would share another picture and a story as well. This story tells you how much men pay attention to details. As you can see in the picture below I also had it died in an effort to make the flames look even wilder.

So my beard is cut in the shape of flames and is died as seen around 6pm Sunday night. At 7pm I went to play basketball at my normal pickup games. I enter the gym and there is 11 guys there to play. We begin playing and play for 1.5 hours straight. During this time I am sweating and the dye is coming out of my beard. By the end of the night my white shirt is now colored purple from the dye.

Not 1 guy there said 1 thing. I have a cut up beard, It is died, The dye is running down into my shirt and nothing. Not a what are you sick? Are you bleeding? What is that purple dye? Nothing.


5 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

woohoo i guessed flames.

Whats my prize?

Wait..does that make you a flamer?

10:13 PM  
Blogger Buggy B said...

Umm I think you guessed Antlers Gator. Sorry no prize. :(

8:01 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Ah, I'm feeling ignored, not a single picture of Buggy in his black or blue tights ;(. I would settle for a picture of you in purple tights ;)

7:46 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

The_Gator said...
flames? or Antlers?

I watched Bucket List tonight..fantastic movie.

11:59 PM

that was my comment below...and as you can see flames was my first guess.wheres my prize?

9:20 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

oh and...i asked if that meant you were a flamer..so that also prooves that I guessed flames...so ha.

Prize please!

6:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home