Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Update on my MRI.

I cancelled it.

My wife and I talked a bit and decided the money was so much and it was too fast of a decision. We were leaving town the next day (Friday) and decided to wait till I return. I called the Doctor and he told me he really thinks it is Osteoitis Pubis. After reading about it a bit online I have decided to try and treat myself a bit for that and see what happens. At the moment I have gone 3 days without pain. I will let you all know more when I make or understand what is happening.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I know this is hard to swallow as a runner but maybe a little rest and relaxation will help you. Take it easy.

10:33 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Osteoitis Pubis???

11:26 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Buggy said Pubis...

9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home