Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

My family all returned home safely yesterday from Arizona around 3pm. My daughter came running in the door and gave me a big hug and kiss and was so happy to see dad again. My life is so much fuller having her in it and I love that girl more than anything else in life. You hear people say that about their kids and I want to confess it is so true. Of course there are the moments you want to kill them but those are just part of the whole picture.

We will be going to my parents for the afternoon for Easter. It is a bit of a tradition now as for years we go out and have a camp fire in the driveway and cook hot dogs, and marsh mellows. Make smores, eat and chatter with family and friends. There is then the egg hunt and everyone has to go out looking for eggs hidden all over in the farm shed. The eggs are hidden in tractors and hay stacks, and just any and everywhere you could think. It seems that we never find all the eggs and my dad finds them throughout the rest of the year and occasionally we find and egg each year from the year before. It is a fun time.

Thought I would wish everyone a Happy Easter. With some recent thoughts in my head about a friend of mine that is VERY sick and new friendships I have recently made or are developing it has become evident to me the importance of all the friends in my life. I want to say here I am thankful for all of you being around and sharing your thoughts, your ideas, your concerns, and your support. It is all the loved ones and luved friends in our lives that make life something to be cherished and admired. HAPPY EASTER to all and I hope everyone of you have a wonderful day.

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Happy Easter to Buggy and Family!!!

1:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Happy Easter to you Buggy. You are right on about the importance of friends. Hope your day was awesome!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home