Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

The family and I were supposed to go the local Country Club for dinner last night for 2 reasons. Well my daughter had softball practice and it got over late. So we changed our plans and went to a Mongolian grill for dinner. I was about half way through dinner and I bit into something that was so hard it broke my tooth. I called the dentist and now have an appointment for 8am.

Since my run yesterday I have been in a bit of increased pain. Not sleeping much and the hurt of the loss of David is heavy also making my chest sore. Last night during the run Cat got on my case and said get the MRI. If I want to be running in a year get it done to make sure.

Mrs. Buggy has been watching me and also noticing I flinch more and has said she does not want to end up like Leann, David’s wife, and thinks we should go ahead and pay for the MRI. I struggle with this as I know what it will tell me but then the thoughts of David having back pain going to the doctor and 18 months later has left us also add weight to maybe $3000 is a small price to make sure.

Also I need to say Happy Birthday to my Mom here as her birthday is the day after mine. Hmmm think she got ripped having gave birth to me at 9pm the night before her birthday as she lay in the hospital? OR was I the best birthday present she could have ever had?

2 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

It depends on what time in your life your talking about, teenage years not so great, right now probably a pretty good present.

I am sorry to hear about David. I would agree with going and getting the MRI if for no other reason then to give Mrs. Buggy piece of mind. 3000 is a small price to pay for that stuff.

3:43 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

Might as well get it done my friend. Better to know the damage now when you can prevent it than to wait until its too late.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home