Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Root Canals Suck

I just returned from getting a root canal. I am hungry an my mouth is so numb I can’t do anything. I kind of feel like crap at the moment. Yippee now I get to work for a while.

On the brighter side it will also be covered by Aflacccccc. AND id you have a Crown it pays extra woohoo.

Also that other post I did this morning It should not be on yesterdays date but I guess you will read it if you see it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jones said...

So you must opt for a variety of jobs, you might find passion in some of them. Massage Therapist Salary $2800 3600 month. Software Tester Engineer Salary Geographical Area

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home