Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Kind of Friend a Friend Is

As for the tooth issue well I broke that tooth really bad. It exposed the nerve so I have this temporary covering over my tooth. I can’t bite on it or I get pain but the cold of air or water doesn’t get to it. I have to get a root canal at noon tomorrow and then I will get a crown on April 9th. All in all my birthday meal cost me around $2500 in dental bills. Add the MRI at another $3000. I am starting to worry about this getting old stuff with all these issues.

Last night I kind of got my NICE filet mignon meal for my birthday at the local Country Club. The steak was yummy when I added to it the Mojito. At the end of dinner was dessert and I chose the chocolate cup with chocolate mouse mmmmm.



I told you I had received a call directly from the Pastor about David and that meant a lot to me. I called our Pastor back as he is also a friend of mine and of David’s. I wanted to thank him for the personal call and to see how he was doing. We talked for a bit and I told him I wrote a eulogy. He wanted to see it and as they are planning the funeral service he would let Leann know and read it. Either they will use parts of it or they will have me possibly do it. We will see. I will share it here on Saturday as my post.

David was the kind of friend that would give you the shirt off his back if you were sun burning walking across the desert. I know the service for him will be packed as he had MANY friends that all felt and knew him. I would say he has been a motivation to me to meet and get to know people. Over the time I knew Dave I learned a lot about friendship. I have made many changes in how I view friends based on what I observed from David. In a way I hope that shows and people learn from me as it will make the world a much better place.

1 Comments:

Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I so love chocolate moose.
I've needed a root canal for years after breaking a tooth on the door of the dishwasher - more proof I need a maid. Anyway I am so terrified of the dentist I live with the pain of the broken tooth.

11:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home