Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, March 28, 2008

Funeral Tomorrow



I have been thinking about David a lot over the last week. Not that I haven’t before but right now it is even heavier on my mind. Tonight from 5-8 is the viewing. It is going to be hard to go and see but I have to. He was such an awesome man filled with life and energy. He is truly not only a loss to me but a loss to every person that will not get to meet him.

I see an email about my eulogy. I think it sparked something so now they have a send them your memories place set up to gather these. Well I guess I at least started something and what is most important is that his family saw and read mine first to get them thinking of people wanting to do the same thing. This allows everyone a chance to share and that is a good thing for them to let it out and for the family to see other pieces of David. I feel good about that.



Gator left a comment on Cubed’s blog about having cubed give me a hug and to pinch my ass. I read your comments and I to let you know Cubed did fake a hug and said he would NOT pinch me. But another guy walking by saw it and stopped and gave me a hug. Also a few gals at work have hugged me lately. So though cubed failed I did get one and I did smile knowing that it comes from all you in blogland. Thanks Gator and all for caring and considering me, Herbie, a good friend. It was much appreciated this week.

5 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

Whoa wait you got to feel boobs too? I didnt even think of that. DAMNIT! Cubed is such a turd. If he can't be man enough to hug a friend..he is not man enough to see anymore boobies on my blog.

(note to self: post more censored boobies on blog.)

6:28 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

thats not a threat...thats a promise..if he hasn't given you a hug by sunday... you let me know and i will post a gaggle of censored boobies on my site.

9:37 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Hang in there Buggy, someone will pinch you.

Cubed - Give Buggy a hug so we get part 3 of Vegas instead of brestesess. I have plenty of those with Ney here.

11:12 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

no no no you've had part 3 of vegas... you want the bonus post.

12:16 AM  
Blogger Buggy B said...

If he ever gives me a hug I will post it as I am sure he will also. :)

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home