Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, April 11, 2008

Happy Birthday

On Wednesday I received a text from my son. It simply said Cathy Died last night. This is another friend of our family. I have coached basketball with her husband and they live in the same neighborhood as I do.

She finally lost her battle to breast cancer this last week. This makes the second friend to lose to cancer now within a month’s time. In this case the friendship is a bit more distant then it was for David but it is still hard. It sucks to think of yet another friend has passed due to Cancer.

Please add another prayer to your list for her family as they deal with the loss of their mom, wife, daughter, and friend.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my son. He is 17 today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home