Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, April 06, 2008

Daughter is loving Softball YAY

Today the softball games again started at 8am. The girls played a solid game and won moving them to the next game to be played at 11am. I suspected that they would again play the team that we lost to on Saturday 15-0. BUT for some unknown reason that team lost and we played a different team that we had beat before. Well I think the girls got something in their mind and the defense and bats were not there. We ended up losing that game and they took 3rd in the tournament. I guess that is still a great place to end.

I again know it is not all about the winning and competition with my daughter. The coach called her aside for a talk and told her how well she was doing. My daughter came back and told me that it seems the coach needs her and is very pleased with her play. Basically said she will never be sitting the bench as she is the best player on the team. She wants to prove it too and when we got home today I ended up playing catch and throwing grounders etc for her to practice more.

I went and played basketball tonight also. Had a great time getting out and running but now I am feeling it in my stomach etc again. This just sucks. I did go out and look at road bikes a bit this afternoon also. Starting to think should I pay for the MRI or buy a road bike? 

3 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

I don't see you being the road bike type. I don't know how much yapping you can do riding your bike down the street. Plus it can be really expansive and you can only do it when the summer.

I would vote for the MRI and make sure you know what is wrong and get back to running in a couple of months.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You can cycle outside all year. You just have to get the right clothing & gear. I am siding with Cubed though... pay for the MRI. See you on the road later Buggy.

10:33 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I'm glad you all are enjoying softball. Great ego booster for her. She'll never forget it.

3:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home