Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, April 07, 2008

Pinch taken care of.

To save myself from being bruised and embarrased I am posting ot state that Cubed came by and offered to pinch me. I accepted the offer but declined the actual act. sorry gator the hug was enough to make me happy and the pinch I will/have accepted from another party and has been fulfilled.

Thanks for staying in there on the cause and showing your ability to hang tough. We can now let Cubed off on that part of the deal. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

lol...see cubed asked...he supposed to come up behind you and surprise you and say...ok lunch time.

1:37 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Nice try, but I didn't think Gator was going to let you get away with that one.

3:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home