Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Pains

I have now not run for 3 weeks. Saturday I got up and went and did the spinning class again. This last week I played Basketball for an hour on Sunday night and an hour on Tuesday morning, did spinning for a hour on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. I did get on a treadmill yesterday morning and as soon as I turned up the pace from a walk I went into pain. In the end I have now made it 3 weeks and my weight has remained constant still. I am trying to weather out and adapt so I don’t start ballooning out into some fat, obnoxious, nerd again.

Then I worked for about 6 hours. I removed 11 databases off of a server, uninstalled the 10G version of Oracle, installed Oracle 11G and then replaced all 11 databases. When said like that it seems like an small easy task but considering all the scripts and prep work to be ready to do that and time it takes for the data and scripts to run it took some time. For the most part I was alone at work the whole day with a only 3 other people stopping in for various reasons at work and my mom who brought me a juice. SO I cranked the music and let the machines chirp away.
I went and say the movie Leatherheads that evening. It was a pretty good movie. Very light hearted with some humor. My daughter enjoyed it.

I have been on Aleve now for a couple weeks and decided to wean myself of that since I am not running and see how things go. I quit taking the Aleve on Thursday night. This morning as I write this even I am in pain. I was lying in bed this morning trying to sleep in a bit and finally gave up as I could not lay anywhere comfortable anymore. So did all the cycling and basketball aggravate me more or was the Aleve masking it. When I tried the treadmill the pain was quick to return. I would have to say that at this point now I am getting a bit more concerned. You would think after 2 weeks of Aleve to help the inflammation, no running and only a small bit of exercise balance the pain would be lessening. I am again frustrated with this. Can I scream ARRRGGGHHHHHHHHH $#@#%#@ PAIN.

There now to put it all in perspective today we will be attending a viewing of our friend Cathy. Tomorrow is her funeral and I will be out of town for work so I need to go to this. It will suck.

SO it is only 7:45am on Sunday and already not very excited about the day.

1 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

So with all the pain...can we expect an MRI soon?

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home