Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

The timing of Emails.

Interesting a friend of mine I met over 10 years ago on a business trip, seen only once since, always kept some contact and I have not had an email from her in almost a year just sent me this.

Think about this for a minute...

If I happened to show up on your door step crying,
Would you Care?

If I called you and asked you to pick me up because something Happened,
Would you come?

If I had one day left, to live my life;
Would you be part of that last day?

If I needed a shoulder to cry on,
Would you give me yours?

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is thought provoking. Thanks for sharing it.

10:04 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

That was awesome. Yes we would care, many of us.

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home