Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, April 18, 2008

NO Quitting!!

Hi Buggy

Just wanted to send this email back to you that you sent me over 2 years ago! So, just remember where you started and all the accomplishments you have made over the last few years. Since you are on the WWR team this year you can not quit or retire for at least another 4-5 months so I thought you might just need a little inspiration again.

-----Original Message-----
From: Buggy
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 10:34 AM
To: Running Friend
Subject: RE: Tues Run

You are very funny and I am glad I have joined your club. I hope I add some fun and challenges to the group as well as the nerdy part. Thanks for doing such a great job.

So with that I had a total of 1:13:24 for my 8 miles last night. That is a
9:11 pace for my night with the 2 rest periods. I also now have a Achilles on my right leg hurting. I will have to baby it some this week but I hope I have not hit a limit to the distance and it is just a stretching thing.

Thanks for the update and you really didn't have to be all that exact.
I just like to know close to what I did so I can watch for improvement.

See you Saturday and thanks for being a good coach and friend.

Buggy

-----Original Message-----
From: Running Friend
Sent: Wednesday, November 09, 2005 9:48 AM
To: Buggy
Subject: Tues Run

Tuesday Night Club,
For those of you who need to be exact in your running diary (Buggy), our run last night was 2.08 miles out so I think you can round it up to 2.1 and call it 4.2 total. We were 19:58 on the way out so that is ~ 9:36 min per mile pace and it took us 18:22 to come back which was is 8:50 min/mile pace. Total run time was 38:20 min. We almost made the goal but I think we just started out a little bit fast as I had planned on 10min/mile warm up pace, but it's great that we are getting close to running our race pace in training one day per week. That means your race pace will continue to get faster. Good job! See you on Saturday.

Running Friend

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree, no quitting. I'm signing you up for a race when you are no longer in pain. :D

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home