Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

WOW

So I went and played basketball this morning. I started to play and the darn pain just sucked but I continued on and though it never went away it became tolerable. We played just short of an hour. When we were done and saying goodbye I was walking out and one of the guys yelled BUGGY. I stopped and turned around.

He walked up and asked if he could pray for me. I was ummm sure for what? He said we know your going for a MRI today and would like to pray for you. We talked a bit and then 4 sweaty guys all circled me, layed a hand on me and the guy layed down an awesome prayer. I have done this for people but it was the first time anyone ever prayed for me like that. I left a bit in a state of awe and inspired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home