Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Pain all day today.

Last night we picked up some friends and went to have dinner and drinks. We ended up at PF Chang’s and had a blast visiting and eating Lettuce Wraps and drinking, for me 3 Asian Pear Mojitos. We had driven our friends but in the end the wife and I both drank a bit too much and ended up turning the keys over to our friends to drive us and our van home.

We went to their house where we played a game on the PS2 called Rock Band. I ended up drumming, playing Base and Singing vocals for songs. It was a fun game. Here I continued drinking Jeremiah Weed whiskey. My wife and I finally ended up at home a little after midnight where we had to get the kids to their own beds.

We had to get up at 5:30 to prepare and leave for a softball tournament today. As the wife and I got up and moving she said we can’t do that again, as we are too old to drink all night and then have to be softball parents all the next day.

As for me it ended up being a pretty rough day. I had awakened near 5am in pain. The pain today felt like someone had kicked me in my private parts. It was bad enough I took 800 mg of Ibuprofen trying to get it under control. For most of the day until near 6pm it felt like I had been kicked as said and I was recouping from it all day. Once that pain left I seemed to move into my stomach and I have been just in that dull pain the rest of night. As I write this I keep getting stomach cramps.

3 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

ok by my watch its been 48 hours..what have they said?

8:06 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

my bad...im 12 minutes early...well from the timestamp on the post...

8:07 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

ok its almost been 49 hours...where are the results?

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home