Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, April 25, 2008

I D 10 T

Renee the problem with that is that your friend was already home and thus he would not believe she was still there. You missed the part she had come home and said she was at a friend’s all night. But I get the point and I would be say yep my friend was here last night and left just a bit ago. I would always cover for my friends.

To answer gator again, another concert I would love to attend would be Boston at Red Rocks.

If it wasn’t for your comments my post today was going to be easy. I was going to post simply

BUGGY is an IDIOT! (No details)

6 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

why is buggy and ID10T?

12:06 PM  
Blogger After Jane said...

Jane thought you liked to share, so what's up?

6:24 PM  
Blogger After Jane said...

to follow up on your comment about Boston at Red Rocks, I was there and the concert at McNichols many years before was much better.

6:31 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I would retract and say I was hungover and assumed she was still sleeping it off. ;)

I'm betting that I D 10 T that Buggy pulled was he overdid things again!!!;)

11:01 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

wait did you hurt yourself spinning or doing something stupid like running?

2:19 AM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

I missed something... Why is Buggy an idiot? I saw some one at Red Rocks, I think it was U2. DON"T SAY IT!

2:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home