Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, April 27, 2008

INFIERNO SI!

I didn't know it Bunny and Early would see my comments so I put it here as a post. We all want you to continue to post and visit with us.

Yes Gator I was an idiot, and you know what I will be again I am sure :)

How come Renee doesn't post?

What a weekend. Lots of softball with cold windy weather. I can't seem to give up being a part of my daughters sports life. I have coach her softball every year till this year. So I am just a dad now. NOT good enough and I can't just be a watcher. So I am taking over the score keeping. I have never done that but I jumped in with both feet this weekend. Feels like I am part of the game again with her.

I also got a bike ride in. Lots of car repairs and cleaning in my garage. Got my buggy up and ajusted and ready to drive for the summer. Saw a play at the high school. I hope everyone else is having a great weekend.

4 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I have been posting for a while now Buggy. It may be intermittent, but I have been posting for almost a year now.

Am I not reading between the lines? Did you mention your idiocy in this post? It is sounding like you are still over doing things? Is that the idiocy.

4:25 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

When i get home in 24 hours i better see a new post....

12:35 AM  
Blogger Cubed said...

More bunny and early!!!

12:23 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

Your never take time to catch your breath season is right around the corner.I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do. They must be putting something in the water there that makes great parents. I usually think most parents suck now days, just give the kids what they want so they shut up - everything but special time.

PS
You are so sweet. I will always come visit you guys. I'm just taking a blog break, thanks for the kudos.

2:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home