Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, April 28, 2008

Results of MRI are in.

I know gator will freak if he doesn’t get a post or answer.

I been and got my results. The MRI showed that there is a lot of inflammation in my pubic bone area. It is called osteitis pubis. He and I talked a bit more and discussed what I had been doing. No running (OK I was an idiot, but it was only 2 miles). Spinning should not bother it and in fact it doesn’t and I seem to feel better when I am done spinning. After more discussion and talking about the pain being there even when not exercising and where the pain was he did more reading and then checked me again in a few more ways.

He had me stand up again and again did a bit more searching for a hernia. He tested and pushed and prodded and suddenly he had me jumping in pain.

Doctor: Did that hurt?

Me: Yes

Doctor: How about now?

Me: YES!

Doctor: Can you give me a cough?

Me: Tried a measly sputter. “NO not with you pushing on that (as I am yanking away). Now quit pushing there.”

Doctor: Here is a number of a great Hernia surgeon.

So apparently, I have this thing called a sports hernia. It is a small hole in the bottom of my stomach that leads into my manhood area on the right side. They will now have to go put a needle in my stomach blow me up like the Michelin Man (I am already FAT enough) and then go in with s scope and put a small patch in my stomach.

Apparently though this should remove all my pain and by the time I get through this surgery and healed I will not have to worry about the Osteitis problem.
I have an appointment now with the Surgeon on Wednesday at 4pm.

4 Comments:

Blogger ridiculous said...

i'm glad you have an answer about the pain, and that it should be over soon.

11:33 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Thanks for letting us know and as ridiculous said you have an answer to the pain and it should be over soon. Glad it is nothing more serious. ;)

8:09 PM  
Blogger We sing we dance we steal things said...

OMG that so sucks. A Hernia surgeon is one of the last things you want to hear. We're all pulling for you lol - get it...pulling...

Cubed... LMAO!

1:34 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

woohoo an answer. My brother had a hernia when he was a young lad. Then again he was always accident prone.

So update wednesday night..woohoo.

1:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home