Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Friday, May 02, 2008

I had a nap last night

See Bunny and Early I seem to have plenty of stuff to keep writing about. The funny part is as boring as it all seems to me I am amazed, astounded and surprised at all of your support and caring. It means a lot to me.

Gator I do count those as abs workouts. I keep them in a different private log.

Ney to be honest that kind of workout seems to take the pain away. I am thinking it changes the area of the hernia. I been working to keep up that exercise as much as possible.

I went to see the show Annie last night. Not as bad as I expected. While at the show a guy that was doing some server upgrade work at work texted and called me. Talked to him during intermission and then got a text to stop in when I could. I came into work around 10:30pm. I had 2 separate friends helping also via remotely to get our server fixed. At 1:30 I went home slept till 5 got up went to spinning class and back to work. We now have our server back up and running fully.

The upside to last night was as I was leaving and crossing the street from the show I looked on the ground and found a $20 bill. So no sleep but I made a $20.

3 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

The things you learn while reading a blog.

12:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think you were really up late doing your abs workout.

10:50 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

LOL @ Angel's observation ;)

I'm glad that kind of workout takes the pain away for ya Buggy.

Now you are finding bills as opposed to the piddly change you use to find on the dark side ;). Or was it Cubed who use to find the change on the dark side?

7:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home