Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Some Fun and Thoughtful Thoughts

Hmm my daughter is growing up. The other day she came up to me and said Dad here is another reason women are tougher than men. We cut ourselves all the time while shaving our legs. I agreed with her and as she walked off with her hair in a towel I chuckled thinking how cute she is with her thoughts. I also had to think DANG when did she start shaving her legs?

Last night I ended up in resting mode pretty good. I watched the Celtics beat Labron and the Cavaliers to take a 3-2 lead in the playoffs. This then led into the Lakers and Jazz game which the Lakers now have a 3-2 lead. The Lakers game though since it is on the West coast starts later and thus makes for a late game to watch and it was a close game the whole time. The problem is at one point I got really sleepy and snoozed off in my recliner. When I woke my son looked at me and laughed. He chuckled out that he and I was having a conversation and my words went to blob blobity blob blah blaaa, and I was sleeping. I guess I was tired if I was talking and then was asleep.

I was sitting here at my desk which is at the bottom of some stairs where people go to a top level to work. Cubed used to sit up there until he was one of the people I moved on Monday down to the same floor I am on. He just came in and started walking up the stairs. I hollered HEY and he stopped and came back down. Sheesh, I have to remind him where he sits now, good thing he has me for a friend to watch out.

Today I have my first follow-up for my hernia surgery. I am not sure how he checks on things as it is all inside and unless he left the camera in there and it works via Bluetooth when I am in his office I imagine all he will do is talk to me and see how I am feeling. I will have to tell him I am still having the pain I was having before the surgery in some ways but also last night I did trot diagonal across a larger street and I didn’t have the immediate pain I had had with jogging before. I am hopeful the other pain is still related to some nerves upset and the other one I didn’t get has been helped. Keep your fingers crossed. 11 days till the 10K race I am signed up for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

women go through a lot of pain for sure... hmmm I'll leave it at that! don't run too much yet - let yourself heal.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

The worst thing that will end up happening is that you end up having to walk the 10K race.

And by the way I was going up stairs to get some hot water for my tea. Not because I forgot where I sat. Although I'm still not used to my new cube.

8:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home