Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Monday, May 19, 2008

Anniversary Card

Okay I know a couple of people here at my work have read this but I thought it so inspiring and thoughtful I wanted to capture it in my blog. This is an example of the kind of Owner and leadership I work for. I am at my 2 year anniversary for working at this company. The owner writes you a card on your anniversary and gives you a gift card for a local restaurant. I just got my card today and this is what it was signed with.

"Buggy, what a wonderful man you are! Thanks so much for bringing joy and calmness to every encounter that you are part of. I hear great thinks about you. Your willingness to grow and learn helps set an example for others. Thank you!" Isn't that an awesome card? The owner is a special woman and an inspiring leader.

So Cubed is this like a 180 from our past job at the other company?

2 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

yes he is.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Cubed said...

You really can't even compare the 2. I would never put the company we work for in the same class as any of the jobs I have worked at.

6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home