Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Not the Brightest

I hurt a bit the night after the race but overall pretty good. Tuesday morning again feeling okay I decided to try and go to spinning class at noon at the club. I showed up a bit late and the class was full. This is the first time I have hit a full class and was not all that happy about it. But, that is fine so I left and went home instead. Where I put on my running cloths and went out for a run. I did my normal 4.2 mile loop. My thighs were burning and I had a bit of a side stitch. I am guessing that not running for a while and then the race on Monday wore me down some, along with my having to keep healing from surgeries.

I did though pull off a 8:30 pace. Today I took the day off except for some practice of basketball with my daughter. It hurt cutting and running up and down the court. I was thinking of doing some basketball on Thursday morning but now I don’t think so. Give myself another few days for that. This pain thing stinks and it is not an easy thing for me to do since I am not having the pain from running anymore.

3 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

You are just far to ambitious!!! ;)

You inspire me ;)

Once things settle down a bit for me I need to get back to jogging.

Thanks for being such a source of inspiration.

Have a great weekend!!!

4:09 PM  
Blogger ridiculous said...

i think you're doing great, my advice would be to take it easy or you run the risk of injuring something else because you are overcompensating...

my two cents - from the view on my couch. :)

9:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL I'm on the couch too!

You make us proud.

Bunny

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home