Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Bolder Boulder here I come :)

I just saw a commercial for New Balance Shoes. It started off with this guy sitting on a bench and it says “You broke up with running the other day. Now you see running everywhere and it looks really good.” I was thinking I almost know that feeling. Yesterday’s run FELT really good to be out in the sun, moving along a sidewalk, feeling the body move, watching and observing the outdoors. One difference I don’t wear New Balance shoes but I did put on a brand new pair of running shoes to start my hopeful return.

Update since the run last yesterday. Unlike Tuesday night when I woke in pain and was hurting after my 1 mile run that day. I was a bit tender last night but I slept well and am feeling great today so far. Life and running is starting to look really good again. I can’t wait now to run the Bolder Boulder.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yay, good luck with the Bolder Boulder. See you and 50,000 others there.

8:36 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

some of us are waiting to hear how you did.

9:12 PM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I hope all went well for you!!!

7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home