Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, June 05, 2008

This Raised $205 to fight Cancer!

Ever since he was a small child, our own Buggy B has had a dream; Buggy has always wanted to be able to enter the Mr. Relay Contest on behalf of our company, dressed as a cheerleader.

But alas, the years come and they go, and it hasn’t happened yet.

That’s why the Relay Team is asking you, (yes, you,) for your support. Please go online today, www.relayforlife.com, and pledge now. Only you can send Buggy to the Big Leagues, dressed as a cheerleader.

Don’t let another day go by without letting Buggy know you care, by pledging, $5, $10, or whatever you can spare.

Think of the children. Think of Buggy.

We need to raise $100 by Wednesday night in order to make this dream a reality- again, visit www.relayforlife.com, selected Team Our Company, follow the instructions until you find Buggy's name and pledge. Pledge now.

Thank you for your support.

3 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Good luck cheerleader man!!! ;)

8:13 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I'll pledge $10 for pictures to be posted!!! I know that's bribery but hey you only have two days and the the unreliable power and internet here in Honduras you need to please hurry so I can get my donation in while I have power. ;)

8:17 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

O:K, I saw the video on Cubed site, I went to donate but need a little more instruction then you have listed on your blog since I'm a ditz and can't find "selected team"???

Hopefully you see this and give me more explicit instruction cause I'm coming up with the options of "Honor", "Memory" and "General".

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home