Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Saving a Butt Kicking

OK OK OK Gator. Here is a brief update.

I been working my butt off and doing a bit of travel. I am still living at my sisters. Moving forward with the separation as it holds now. AND instead of update this blog as much I been updating my facebook a bunch more. It is easier to do.
Here is an example of this week so far.

Heal still hurting but I did 2 mile run on Saturday. Lived through it and took Sunday off. Monday night I did 2.5 miles on the elliptical and then reffed my first 2 men’s league basketball games. I posted the comment I got from the league in this post below. I got to bed around midnight, could not sleep and filly at 4am got up and went to a 5am spin class and 6am weight class. I worked out 4.5 hours and slept about 3. Then finally made it to my room around 9:30 pm and instead of crashing worried about life, a friend, and other things all night, went to spinning again this am. I AM DRAINING!!!

Here is what I got from the Reffing.
"I just wanted to let you know that you did a great job reffing last night. For your first two games reffing it was spectacular. Especially considering how tough and rough that 8:30 game was."

6 Comments:

Blogger Harris said...

what kind of league is it? why do you do it (just curious, as I'm sure the money ain't great and you'll get yelled at a lot)

you worked out 4.5 hours? are you planning do enter the world of MMA or something?

harris

9:42 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Happy New Year Buggy, I hope this year brings you peace, last year sounded a bit rough so hopefully this year is a bit calmer for you.

P.S.
Quit pushing yourself so hard, just some friendly blogger advice from a blogger friend that cares ;)

3:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I reserve the right to comment again when I think of something clever to say.

Gator

1:36 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

WAIT WAIT WAIT....Traveling and no post? I swear I will hire ney.

12:47 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

LOL Gator!!!

I was stopping by to see how Buggy has been and no update since January.

I hope life is going better for you this month Buggy.

Happy March ;)

10:42 AM  
Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

LOL Gator!!!

I was stopping by to see how Buggy has been and no update since January.

I hope life is going better for you this month Buggy.

Happy March ;)

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home