Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Update on my health is as follows. I was wearing a cast type boot for 5 weeks to allow my Achilles to heal. I got it off a week ago and thought my heal is sore I have moved with it and felt better. I have also this week begun to try to start spinning classes again. It is a bit painful and beginning to work up in exercise I can already know is going to be slow. Chest pains have almost stopped though occasionally hit me when stress levels get too high. I been monitoring them and keeping them under control.

My wife didn’t like our counselor and went out and get herself a new one, Marilyn. She has visited with her a couple times and liked her and then scheduled me to go with her. I declined as I didn’t want to defend myself with her there and me never meeting this new counselor. I did agree to see Marilyn on my own though, which I did yesterday. After some interesting talks the Marilyn she said I think it would be best that you don’t live together and would want to talk to the wife next week and then again with me and the wife to start a paper of separation agreements. This did not surprise me as I know Greg, my counselor has been working on that but wife didn’t like hearing that. The second opinion is now going to be hitting her.

Then my mom had Knee surgery so she is still healing and needing help. My mom’s mother is also VERY sick and is dying, So mom is sad and emotional as we deal with her healing. AND I have to deal with my grandma dying.

So with work keeping me swamped, my mom healing, and emotional, my grandma dying, my foot hurting and I can’t run, and my marriage ending, I am about at the end of all my ropes. Most people can’t even tell where I am on my emotional strings as I hide them all so well.

ON a good note though since I can’t run right now I volunteered at the local Turkey trot today. Almost 300 runners and walkers went by me. The amount of friends I saw was awesome with some of the stopping to hug me, talk t o me and thank me for helping was awesome to feel. Other people all thanking us for volunteering and greeting me was also nice and this was my first real volunteering at a race as a marshal and I loved it. It was a very rewarding morning from that aspect. I WILL do it again and recommend it for anyone that is interested in running and the such.

I would also like to thank everyone as my friends and support I receive. My each and every one of you have a wonder Thanksgiving day. God Bless you all.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Have a good weekend and I hope you get that computer.

7:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

God bless you too.... What about those of us not celebrating until tomorrow?

Hope you had a good day my friend.

Gator

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Nikki said...

Have a good weekend and I hope you get that computer.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home