Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Small yays

Last Thursday my daughter got to play on the varsity basketball team. She played AWESOME. Almost the whole game. The coach only pulled her at the end fo the game to allow some JV listed players to get in the game since the varsity game was won anyway. The coach pulled her over and said she would be varsity again. The two teams play and practice together and depending on practices and games can be moved up or down to varsity. I like that as it keeps the girls working hard to stay or to get into the varsity game.

Monday they played again and my daughter was on the varsity squad again. She was a bit more off but still played about half the game. Which is good. I am so proud and swell with pride watching her in sports. I went to her band concert last night and thought to myself wow our kids do so much. Seeing girls form the softball team, the basketball team in the band. They all play sports, music, school, etc. I like it that we live in a community where so much activity happens. I think it makes our children well rounded for life.

I went to the doctor yesterday for my foot. He liked that I have been so good on it and not working it. It was looking a lot better. He gave it a shot of cortisone or something and wants me in the boot cast till Monday or Tuesday. I will then on Wednesday start physical therapy on it. He said then Thanksgiving weekend I can start spinning hard again to start working myself back. I will be put on a exercise and strengthening program to work my foot back up slowly. I could begin running again by the New Year. Maybe, December slow and short.

And yes another sleepless night with life issues etc so might as well try and post or something eh?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow herbie i have missed a lot. What is the casue for the chest pain? Did i miss something? Hows your leg now...five days later.

Gator

3:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its the Week of Thanksgiving and im still anxious to hear about your health.

Gator

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home