Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, August 31, 2008

13,185 Feet of Fun

I know I been away a lot lately. I have had some other issues going on and taking a lot of my time. I thought I would post though what I did today.




I took off on a day trip to go over the highest mountain pass in the United States. It is called Mosquito Pass and is a 4x4 very rough pass. It took my parents and I in our trucks near 3 hours to cross. It tops out at 13,185 feet above sea level. I thought I would share some of the pictures of the day.




London Mine



A STEEP road



2 Comments:

Blogger After Jane said...

I wish I could have been there. I had the pleasure of crossing the pass at least 23 years ago. The view from the top is spectacular.

7:38 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

Its time to update my friend. When are you coming back to Vegas so we really can meet up?

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home