Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Dying by STUPIDITY wasn't listed?

Since my last post was on ways guys die I thought I would announce that tomorrow I might die. I for some unknown reason set up everything perfectly for this to happen. I would like to let everyone know that I am sorry for anything I have ever done to hurt them. I never meant to cause anyone pain or injury and have always tried to live my life helping others in some fashion either with support, a listening ear, noticing some small fact, encouraging, coaching or just being there at the right time.

Tomorrows plan for my death. I am running the Wild West Relay for the 3rd year. I have hardly covered any miles for training this year due to surgeries, and foot problems. I am now again a fat out of shape nerd that is going to attempt to run beside a highway with very little median, uphill at 5200 feet and now I see it is suppose to be pushing 100 degrees when I run my 6.5 miles. So if the traffic doesn’t do me in on the highway the heat will.

I will update you all on the Race and how we faired on Monday as a team. Also I would like to say to Eddie have that Beer ready for me when I get to Steamboat I need the liquid after that kind of heat.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cubed said...

Can I have your chair if you don't make it?

11:22 AM  
Blogger After Jane said...

In case you do die, I jsut want to say thank you for your entertaining blog, your listening ear, noticing my last haircut, etc. You will be missed if you die so good luck and I hope you get that beer.

7:21 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

Everyday at 8:00 in the morning I need a beer. By then its hotter than hell...in the 90's....and I of course am working outside. Unfortunately they won't let me cure my dehydration the way i want to, so im forced to drink water.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

We will miss you at Wine Club!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home