Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Who is Tired?

Here is a small synopsis of my life in the last week. I thought I might share just to show you all what NOT to do.

Thursday 19th – Worked all day 7-5 and then worked for a private client 5-8pm

Friday 20th – Worked all day 7-4 and then to a private client 5-10:30pm Ran 4.2 miles at noon.

Saturday 21st – Up at 5 to Denver for Softball games back to work at private client 3pm to 1:30am Sunday morning

Sunday 22nd – Ran 10 miles in morning, Movie and then played 1.5 hours of basketball with only 10 guys.

Monday 23rd – Ran 5 miles at 6am, worked from 7-4:30 then to private client to work from 6pm to 5:30am Tuesday morning

Tuesday 24th – Slept maybe a restless 1 hour and then back to work at 7-4. Back to a private client at 5pm today. I am looking at having 1 hour of sleep in 41 hours of being awake.

The Question is will I get a run in today still?

1 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I'm sorry to say, but I'm with Gator, I've been saying to you for a while you are overdoing it, now you really have overdone, overdoing.

Client sounds like a pain in the ASS, who would keep you from 6 p.m. to 5:30 a.m.? My guess would be a pain in the ASS!!! ;)

Please take it easy!!!

GET SOME REST

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home