Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Yes/No List

I was in a conversation the other day and was associating words and what they mean. Here is the way I see these words and what they mean. When someone asks you a question you can answer with these words and here is what you are meaning. For example if someone asks you "Would you go camping with me? You can answer absofuckinlutly." OR use a different word listed below. I would recommend printing off this list until you become familer with it. :)

Here is the list for your convience.

Nope = 100% No

Improbable = 10% Yes and 90% No

Unlikely = 20% Yes and 80% No

Questionable = 30% Yes and 70% No

Conceivably = 40% Yes and 60% No

Possibly= 50% Yes and 50% No

Maybe = 60% Yes and 40% No

Sure = 70% Yes and 30% No

Perhaps = 80% Yes and 20% No

Probably = 90% Yes and 10% No

Definitely (Absofuckinglutly) = 100% Yes

2 Comments:

Blogger After Jane said...

Good list

7:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You have this list fine tuned!

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home