Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cubed's Bike

I just got to go for a ride on Cubed’s new bike. It is a really nice mountain bike with small tires. It rode really nice and made me think I want that nicer bike myself. I was amazed at how smooth a new bike rides over a bike like I have that is over 20 years old. I took the picture to show you the water bottle he has on it. Also as I rode by a construction site I waved, rung his little bike bell he has on the handle bars and pointed to my pink and green water bottle. All I needed was some skittles to fulfill my dream.

4 Comments:

Blogger The_Gator said...

haha im sure it weighs all of 2 pounds too.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Skittles for your drive by?

9:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well written article.

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Holland said...

Skittles for your drive by?

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home