Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

What is it?

The other day in the office I went to this guy’s desk that has a jar of M&M’s for people to have when they NEED A LITTE sugar fix. The jar sits at the end of his desk and you just step in the office and take A FEW. The drawer under the desk was slightly a jar and as I GOT SOME M&M’s out I noticed the Pink object in the drawer. I took Cubed back and when he looked he had the same reaction I had.

Take a look at the picture below and tell me what you think it is? I will post what it is later.

5 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

Eyeglass case?

1:38 AM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

huge pen...or a pocket sized vibrator?

7:27 AM  
Blogger After Jane said...

it's either a huge highlighter pen or a toothbrush holder. my toothbrush holder is that color. obvisously gator does not know what a vibrator looks like. jane.

10:45 PM  
Blogger The_Gator said...

lol jane...vibrators are changing shapes all the time. It could be just a small clit pleaser...who knows.

10:58 AM  
Blogger After Jane said...

hmmmmmm, if that is what it turns out to be then i'll have to check it out gator, maybe you can tell me where to find one. - jane

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home