Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Thursday, August 07, 2008

WWR Results

The Miramonsters (Team I was on) took 19th of 128 teams and was 5th in the Open division of 25 teams. Not too bad for just a bunch of runners out to have fun. We averaged a 8:18 pace at altitude and climbing all those hills.

My friend’s teams took 13th, 29th and 35th overall also. It was a blast to run with such a bunch of great people.

2 Comments:

Blogger reneegrrrrrrrr said...

I started reading a book and thought of you, "Power Yoga" by Beryl Bender Birch. I'm only into chapter 1 and I personally think it makes so much sense so far, it really has clicked alot for me so far.

Psst, are you doing the push up challenge? If so what is your progress? I started all over this week cause I missed about two weeks.

Hope all is well?

9:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's been three weeks - where are you?

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home