Buggy Time

I have been part of the blogging world and not ready to give it up. Thus I will continue here or be striked on until I continue.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Stressed

I have been swamped in personal drama and issues lately. My wife and I are struggling and have issues. For now the only to say is I am currently not living at my home but staying at my sisters.
On top of all this I cannot even run as I finally went to the doctor and he told me I have torn my achillies. I am now wearing a stupid boot to walk in and a sleeping brace to hold my foot at the right angle to allow for healing.  I am getting ore depressed with all this.
With home issues, running issues, foot issues, and life I am now fighting chest pains at times due to the stress of it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home